Sunday, November 14, 2010

I look for inspiration...

I look for inspiration when I attend hair shows. When I first walk into a show, I get this overwhelming feeling of excitement, like a kid in a candy store. I love being in a huge venue with people who share the same passion, hair. I'm able to network with other hairdressers from around the country. Success is always inspiring, so to be around some of the most successful hairdressers motivates me. I make sure to meet and make as many connections as possible. I always make sure to watch as many classes and demonstrations from all my favorite stylists and companies.  All of the models walking around with cascading curls, eye catching colors, edgy and fierce haircuts gives me new ideas to bring home too. I love learning about new products too, because you can never have too many products. They help emphasize the looks I want to give my clients. I bring all of my inspirations from the hair shows, and let the creativity start flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment