Thursday, October 14, 2010

Networking...

I met this really awesome lady in the Hilton a few weeks ago. She and I started talking and had so many interests in common! She's a photographer and an acting teacher at the community college. So we ended up swapping each others information. A couple days later she contacted me and asked if I would like to start doing make up and hair on the models in her photo shoots. I said YES of course! I have wanted to start creating a portfolio of my work anyway, so this is a perfect opportunity. I would love to one day do hair or make up for high fashion ads or the runway. Plus, the experience will be beneficial for me. The first thing she asked of me was to look at ads in fashion magazines and choose which pictures express the kind of work I would like to do. So here are some of the ads I picked out...



No comments:

Post a Comment